BI team in the Wealth management division. Responsible for business requirement collection and analysis, data warehouse architectural design, development and implementation, testing, and maintenance of the Operational Data Store and OLAP/MOLAP Enterprise Data Warehouse.
To qualify, the ideal candidate should have
– Manage the quality of the deliverables, reporting performance and scalability. Participate in
related systems administration.
– Degree holder of Computer Studies or equivalent.
– Good Team Player and Excellent written & oral communication skills in English and Chinese as
well as consultative and presentation skills.
– Proactive attitude, independent, good analysis skills with strong ability to manage multiple
priorities, projects & goals.
– Fresh graduate and applicant with less relevant experience will be considered for the position
– Hands-on experience in Data Warehouse and Data Management including design (e.g. OLAP,
etc.), development, performance tuning and SQL Scripting.
– Proficient in Oracle or/and SQL server.
– Good knowledge of ETL Tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder; Experience in WebSphere
DataStage or Oracle Hyperion.
– Previous working experience in Banking is definitely an advantage.
Location: Hong Kong
Apply Method: by email (EMAIL)
Apply Details: Covering letter and resume required
Email Address: email@example.com