-Coordinate with regional teams to roll out and support international systems.
– Handle multiple infrastructure tasks at the same time.
– Provide support and troubleshooting
To qualify, the ideal candidate should have
– Degree holder in Computer Science, Computing Engineering, Information System
– Information Technology or related discipline;
-3 years+ Solid experience on Unix/Solaris. Knowledge on MS Windows is an advantage;
-1 years+ of relevant experience in IT infrastructure project management
– Self-motivated, willing to work as an active team member of a hardworking and cooperative project teams;
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
– Good interpersonal and communication skills;
– Knowledge of market technology i.e. Sybase, Oracle, MQ Series, iPlanet,
– WebSphere and WebLogic is an advantage;
– Good command of both written and spoken English & Cantonese;
– Immediately available is preferable.
Location: Hong KongApplication Info.:
Apply Method: by email (EMAIL)
Apply Details: Covering letter and resume required
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org