Assignments will range in complexity from user requirement analysis, system testing and problem solving, to assisting in the development of business solutions and technical applications in HK, China and overseas locations.
To qualify, the ideal candidate should have: –
- Degree in Information systems/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent, better with study or experience in Marketing/Business development/Accounting/Finance, ERP
- Interests in IT consulting, project management, system development, network/telecom infrastructure
- Experiences in system development, testing, quality control & assurance
- Creative, analytical, open and flexible mind
- Strong attention to details and can handle different tasks at the same time
- Self-motivated, flexible, independent and able to work under pressure, can accept possiblity of flexible working hours
- Strong desire to learn and to be successful
- Strong lateral thinking abilities
- Strong people skills and leadership
- Excellent command of written and speaking in English and Mandarin
Consulting Manager: at least 10 years of relevant experience
Senior Consultant: at least 6 years of relevant experience
Consultant: at least 3 years of relevant experience
Consultant Trainee: at least 1 year of relevant experience
We actively reward and recognize those employees who are the source of our excellence. At Crossover you’ll find plenty of opportunities to take your career to the next level
Interested parties, please email your application, specifying which position you are applying for, with full resume including current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference number CO-8901-C
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and will be destroyed after the completion of the selection process.
Extra Bonus for reflecting good performance